Since 1971, the Industrial Training Fund has not only raised training consciousness in the economy, but has also helped in generating corps of skilled indigenous manpower which has been manning and managing various sectors of the national economy.
This could not have been done without collaborating with some other establishment which have contributed to our input into the Industrial training of Nigerians.
Below is the list of them:
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment
- National Employers Consultative Association.
- National Board for Technical Education.
- National Commission for Colleges of Education.
- National Universities Commission.
- National Association of Chambers, Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture.
- Manufacturers Association of Nigeria.
- Nigeria Masterweb Report